Monday, August 16, 2010

I Am Known. I Am Loved.

Psalm 139 v1-6
Misty Edwards & team



You know me best
You love me the most

You've searched me
and You know me

You know that I love You
Lord, You know all things

...you've wondered your whole life,
"Does anybody get me? Does anyone understand me?"

(from God's perspective)
I've hedged you in from before & behind
I know you
I've laid my hand upon you
I know your ways
I know your heart perfectly
...and I love you.
I've laid my hand upon you

Lord, You see me
You know me

Wonderful, so wonderful
Beautiful, so beautiful

(from the perspective of God)
I just can't look away
I just can't turn my eye
When you look my way
With one glance of your eye
You've ravished my heart.
(again, from His heart)
I understand you
I like you
You're the one I want
Beautiful as Tirzah
(still from God's perspective, when His people give their hearts to Him)
Awesome as an army with banners
Lovely as Jerusalem
Turn your eyes away from Me
My favorite one
You've ravished My heart.
I understand you
I like you
When you look at me
Your the only one I see
You've ravished My heart.
... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment